This is a Raspberry Pi Display specially designed for Model B+. It features 3.2’’ TFT LCD and resistive touch panel, 65K colors and 320x240 pixel resolution. The display integrates LCD driver ILI934 and touch driver XPT2046, communicating with Raspberry Pi through High Speed 48MHz SPI connection. With the touch panel, you could play the Raspberry Pi without the need for a mouse.
It’s very easy to setup, without the need for a cable or extra power supply, it can be directly attached onto the Raspberry Pi. We have packaged a system image with the LCD driver for you, what is based on the official Raspbian Operating System, so you don’t need to download driver with the step and step instructions. The system image file can be found from the attaching CD-R. After the image installation, power on the Raspberry Pi, it may take 20 seconds for loading the driver, and then the LCD will work.
There is a little difference between Model B+ and Model B, but this display also works with Raspberry Pi B, if you don’t mind the display will cover the USB and Ethernet ports.
• Compatible with Raspberry Pi B+ and B
• Supports Raspbian Operating system
• 65K colors and 320x240 Pixel Resolution
• Powered directly off Raspberry Pi
• Display full GUI output / primary output
• High Speed 48MHz SPI connection
• 25 Frames per second
• Integrated ILI9341 TFT LCD Driver
• Integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel and XPT2046 Driver
• Raspberry Pi 3.2’’ Touchscreen Display x1
• Resistive Touch Pen x1